PStoEdit is a simple and easy-to-use application that was designed to help users translate PostScript and PDF graphics into other vector formats with ease.
Currently pstoedit can generate the following major formats:
- Tgif .obj format (for tgif version >= 3)
- .fig format for xfig
- pdf - Adobe's Portable Document Format
- gnuplot format
- Flattened PostScript (with or without Bezier curves)
- DXF - CAD exchange format
- LWO - LightWave 3D
- RIB - RenderMan
- RPL - Real3D
- Java 1 or Java 2 applet
- Idraw format (in fact a special form of EPS that idraw can read)
- AI (Adobe Illustrator)
- Windows Meta Files (WMF) (Windows only)
- Enhanced Windows Meta Files (EMF) (Windows, but also Linux/Unix if libemf is available)
- OS/2 meta files (OS/2 only)
- PIC format for troff/groff
- MetaPost format for usage with TeX/LaTeX
- LaTeX2e pictu...
PStoEdit is not available for Windows Portable (click here to submit it!)
Softpedia Editor Reviews:
Not available yet.
Competition Chart (click bars to see more)
OTHER PROGRAMS by
POPULAR PROGRAMS in
Corel Photo-Paint 9
Corel Photo-Paint is the well known image creati...
Beryl is an OpenGL accelerated desktop that seek...
The Gimp 2.8.4
The GNU Image Manipulation Program for Linux
Flash for Linux 0.2.1
Flash for Linux is a SWF editor for Linux.
XnView is an efficient multimedia viewer, browse...
The GNOME web cam application
A comprehensive package supporting automated and...
PStoEdit is not available for Handheld
7-Day download statistics for PSTOEDIT
Most downloaded programs in the last 24 hours